=== SSASEUMI: [ENGLISH TL] 12월 (December) Novel by SamK

Rabu, 24 Mei 2023

[ENGLISH TL] 12월 (December) Novel by SamK

 Greetings to all readers! 

Well, How do I start... I actually don't know because It's been forever since the last time I posted something on this blog (The dust pilled up on this blog is probably as thick as my sins alreadyㅋㅋ)  

Anyways, I decided to start a new experience to improve my Korean ability.  And I thought it would be great to just use this old blog of mine to write what I want to write. I decided to try on '12월' (December) Novel, which is personally one of my favorite well-written BL story that made me give up using my first salary as an intern to buy the E-books lol. Please enjoy my translations!~ 




NOTES TO PAY ATTENTION 

- I won't be translating the whole Novel, I will continue from Novel Book 3. I highly recommend you to buy book 1 and 2 to appreciate SamK or wait patiently for the Manhwa to catch up until Book 2. I will start translating book 1 and 2 after I finished Book 3 & 4 

- I am not a native, nor a certified Korean speaker. I'm majoring in Korean Studies, but I haven't taken any TOPIK or Korean placement test before. I'm not an outstanding student either, I'm still lacking a lot. I translate with the help of the god Papago, Naver Dictionary, and probably little helps from my friends. The translation won't be 100% Accurate

I translate when I want to, not when I have to. I will use my leisure time to translate, but don't expect me to translate things when I have tasks pilled up in my real life. So just enjoy waiting. I will try to at least give two updates every month. If you feel you still can't wait for my updates, go purchase the novel yourself then translate it with Google Translate. It's pretty accurate - 

- I will divide the translation into many parts which do not match the division of chapters in the original novel (Naver). So don't use the actual chapters on Naver as reference to start reading. - 

- Keep it private, don't you dare to repost this and make my blog get banned. Once I saw my translations got reposted, I will stop translating the entire novel- 


12월 Book 3 - Part 1

2 komentar:

  1. I love this story so glad it’s getting translation. I can't get pas Ridibooks' age verification since I don't have a korean number...

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi could you tell me where can I buy the ebooks?

    BalasHapus